1-2 HOUR CONSULTATION
The Consultation is a perfect stand-alone package for the DIY customer who just wants professional advice and direction but would like to manage the changes themselves. You will leave the consultation with clear advice and a written report so that you can implement the changes on your own time.
This is also ideal for the client who is ready to kick-start their project and wants guaranteed results. In addition to getting acquainted with you and your desires for the project, I provide immediate value in this meeting.
During the Consultation I will tour your home, discuss your needs, your vision, budget, time frame, expectations and make recommendations for improving the space. This is a working appointment where I provide you with valuable information, tips, advice, resources, and a solid direction for your design project.
- Up to two hours of comprehensive design ideas
- Walk through of each room to determine your style and how you live
- Recommendations for furniture layout, organization, & style
- Help defining a comfortable budget
- Paint color selection
- Window treatment ideas
- Lighting suggestions
- Furniture recommendations
- Styling tips
- Solutions to design challenges
- Review of the design process for full service clients
- Room measurements when needed
- Follow up with detailed notes and/or a fee proposal
Fee Structure – $300 for up to two hours.
FULL SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGN
For the client who wants that made-for-TV big reveal moment (those are the best!!) – 805 Interiors provides full service interior design for the entire home or even a single room.
I love helping you select every detail of your home- from the light fixtures to the throw pillows – the tile selection and even the grout color – the magic is in the details! Our projects are a collaboration so we will work together closely to create a cohesive plan that speaks to you.
We want to turn your house into your dream home. That is our ultimate goal!
- Consultation with Michelle
- Trade day which includes on-site measurements, photos, meeting with vendors to determine costs, etc and final criteria meeting
- Execution of floor plans and elevations, sourcing fabrics and furnishings
- Full presentation through the use of mood boards, photos, floor plans (3D renderings and elevations if necessary), fabric, paint, samples and other materials we recommend.
- Placement of orders
- Order tracking
- Furniture inspection and assembly
- Work with contractor & subs to fulfill design
- Furniture installation & styling
- Client Reveal
- Closure meeting to resolve any issues
Fee Structure – Flat rate determined by scope of work and quoted after consultation
A DIY design option. We provide you with a beautiful design tailored to your space and you execute it on your own with confidence.
This works best for the client who lives far away or the client who simply wants a comprehensive roadmap that they can complete on their own time.
You provide us with measurements, pictures, and inspiration and we send you a completed floor plan, furniture board, color palette, fabric selections and a detailed shopping list (usually with 1-2 options per piece). Then you shop and install the furniture on your own time.
For local clients, we will begin with a Consultation appointment.
- Consultation & Measure (for local clients only)
- Mood Board
- Floor plans (3D renderings if necessary)
- Color palette & Fabric selections
- Furniture Board outlining placement
- Detailed shopping list from retail sources
Fee Structure – Flat rate determined by scope of work
Sometimes all a room needs is a little bit of a refresh. Maybe your space is fully furnished but it still feels cold or like something is missing. This is where the all-important styling comes in. I can’t overstate the difference rugs, pillows, art, objets and greenery make in a home.
This is where we add layers, texture and your personality to the space.
- 1 hour consultation ($150)
- Written report & proposal
- Shopping services
- Installation & reveal
Fee Structure – Hourly rate